About the Company
The FindUsOnWeb Community Newsletter contains helpful information applicable to neighbourhood business networks
CONNECTED COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER BROUGHT TO YOU BY FIND US ON WEB
The FindUsOnWeb Connected Community Newsletter contains helpful information applicable to neighbourhood business networks about things like occasions and projects; award and subsidising programs; courses, classes and exercises occurring across the local area; gatherings and meetings; preparing openings, business promotions, products and services updates, People in Business , local news and articles in addition to considerably more.
This is a FREEMIUM, month to month bulletin, open to all member companies of FindUsOnWeb business community . The bulletin contains things which ought to be of general interest to the community, in addition to a schedule of events for the coming month.
Our objective is to make it a practical monthly guide that helps innovators and entrepreneurs to harness new, extreme ideas despite complex business barriers along the way and grow their business organically using 12 point of touch strategy.
Designed to be easy-to-use this issue provides insight, practical solutions and reusable canvasses to help innovation managers, CEOs, Chief Innovators and directors of not only share the company offers, promotions and news but share innovations to develop breakthrough ideas
Key results which we want to help the community achieve via this newsletter is to:
• plan and share your internal and external news and ideas
• share useful community information to help and influence convince others
• Engage with peers and stakeholders about your project
• Challenge established company norms and business models
• Discover, explore and secure investment
• Gain confidence and skills for a successful launch of new products or services
• Reach new markets and commercial channels
• Build a structure to enables innovation to grow
• Inspire and support future generations to make an impact and achieve success
Read the community newsletter and discover how to successfully unleash and develop your breakthrough moment.
The Community Newsletter is accessible to see or download from the connected part of this website page.
Supplementary information is issued from time to time and in the event that you might want to get this kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an article that you would like us to include - regardless of whether it is information on an event, , memories of your local community, details of a fundraising event, or anything else of general interest to the community as a whole please send it to one of the following
• email articles to email@example.com
• email details of events to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Community newsletter please telephone 01624 666105.
PLEASE NOTE: Articles must be received no later than the 23rd of the month before publication. The Find us on web editor reserves the right to include or exclude any article of the months; if the newsletter is full, articles which are not date critical may be held over to the next issue.